The following trading companies together with their parents and subsidiaries form the Liquid Capital group of companies (“the Liquid Capital Group”):-
- Liquid Capital Markets Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 03986148;
- Liquid Alpha Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08932685;
- Liquid Capital Management LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with number OC338657;
- Liquid Capital Markets LLC (“LCM LLC”) is a limited liability company incorporated in the State of Illinois;
- Liquid Capital Australia Pty Limited (“LCA”) is a company registered in New South Wales, Australia with company number ACN 105 963 479;
- Liquid Capital Markets Hong Kong Limited (“LCM HK”) is a company registered in Hong Kong with registered offices at 21st Floor, The Center 99 Queens Road Central Hong Kong; and
- Liquid Capital Investments Hong Kong Limited (“LCI HK”) is a company registered in Hong Kong with registered offices at 21st Floor, The Center 99 Queens Road Central Hong Kong.
The ultimate parent company for the Liquid Capital Group is Liquid Capital Group Sàrl a company registered in Luxembourg with company number B156813.
Liquid Capital Management LLP is registered by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number FRN607673.
Liquid Capital Australia Pty Ltd is registered by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission.
LCM LLC is a registered broker dealer whose Designated Examining Authority is the Chicago Board Options Exchange ("CBOE"). LCM LLC is also a member of the CBOE and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
LCM HK is authorised and regulated by the Securities and Futures Commission to engage in Type 1 and 2 regulated activity as defined in the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap 571). Services are only made available to Professional Investors (as defined in Part 1 of Schedule 1 of the Securities and Futures Ordinance Cap. 571 (the "SFO") and the Securities and Futures (Professional Investor) Rules (Cap. 571D) the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong.
All legal notices and communications to the Liquid Capital Group should be addressed to:
Group Chief Operating Officer, Liquid Capital Markets Limited, 95 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4HN.